首页星粉的声音

致SAMSUNG大中华区总裁权桂贤先生:

星粉的声音 ▪ 提问及建议

2018-11-30 20:30

尊贵的 中国区SAMSUNG公司总裁权桂贤先生您好:
  很荣幸在Galaxy社区发布我的第一条帖子!也很遗憾从GalaxyI-7500至GalaxyS8一直支持贵公司产品!在这期间也没因为乐天事件及NOTE 7事件影响我对SAMSUNG 品牌的肯定!仔细算来支持SAMSUNG 差不多十来个年头,在这十来个年头里见证了贵公司产品一步步的改变!
从I-7500起,贵公司的系统一直属于界类更新稍慢的一家公司,就拿这次S9 ONE UI内测来说,并不是我不愿意购买贵公司的Galaxy S9设备,只是在我看来GalaxyS9设备并没有给我带来多大的惊喜而已,为什么在华为小米都率先推出Android以后,贵公司却迟迟没有退出更新。好不容易出现了点盼头却单单只让s9及s9 设备率先公测!连自家公司的note9设备都失之交臂!让许许多多的s8用户感叹不已! ……累了不写了
   “小的”告退,您万福金安

正在使用发音
How do you do, Mr. Quan Guixian, President of SAMSUNG Company in China?
It's a great honor to post my first post in the Galaxy community! We regret that we have been supporting your products from Galaxy I-7500 to Galaxy S8. During this period, I have not been influenced by the Lotte Event and NOTE 7 Event to affirm the brand of SAMSUNG! uuuuuuuuuu Calculate carefully to support SAMSUNG nearly ten years, in this decade has witnessed your company's product step by step change! Since I-7500, Emoji has been a company with a slower updating system. Take the S9 ONE UI internal test as an example, it is not that I am unwilling to buy your Galaxy S9 device, but it seems to me that the Galaxy S9 device has not brought me much surprise. Why did Huawei Millet take the lead in introducing Andr? Since the oid, your company has been slow to quit updating. Very hard to come up with a little hope, but only let the S9 and S9 equipment take the lead in the public test! uuuuuuuuuu Even our company's note9 devices are missing! Let a lot of S8 users sigh! Tired, not writing.
"Small" quit, you Wanfu Jinan

举报回复

请您选择举报理由
close

设置帖子

设置帖子
备注
close

操作记录

操作记录
操作者 时间 操作 备注
close